READY FOR 2015

 2015 is finally  here and i am well prepared, i like to call 2015 the year when dreams come true!! why do i say this? well, its because in 2015 i have big plans where i will fulfill all my dreams, mostly in Fashion,Commuinity services, Tv or Radio personality,Music and Culture, Since i am in Dar es salaam the city which  the whole country we believe that its a city where dreams come true. so i am ready!!

incase of my Fashion right now i am working hard in creating a signature look That will be my Identity of My style, and i want this Identity to be influenced by African culture ,so Generally the theme of my choice of style is AFRICAN,
Protea Aishi hotel machame, at a friends wedding 2014

a friends wedding in machame Sept 2014

Same kilimanjaro  September 2014

X.MASS  day in machame 2014

kunduchi hotel and resorts



at the Tanzania National stadium in Independence Day 9th Dec 2014

My sisters place Nov 2014

At kampala university graduation 2014


at the Dar es salaam Nyama choma festival Nov 2014


at My cousins Cilias wedding 27th DEc 2014


i Guess you believe me when i say AFRICAN THEME and that was 2014  KITENGE collection expect more in 2015 ( I PROMISE)

Apart from just Fashion ,i have tried to fulfill my dreams of becoming a TV or Radio personality and i am still doing so, but i hope 2015 this dream will be fulfilled .and one of the ways of promoting my self it will be through social networks mostly Youtube , so you can just check out my youtube channel WILLY NKYA

this i a good example of one o the videos that i tried to send so as i can get achance to be a vodacom tv personality, but i passed the deadline.
so i believe 2015 i will overcome all the odds. just pray for me




Also in terms of my music carre expect something although i am not so sure but I have  agood feeling about this .i hav done some voice recording mostly when i am trying to do some Hip hop mostly when am bored but i think Rn B is mostly gonna be my thing . You just stay tuned

I KNOW I MAY SEEM TO BE PLANNING ABOUT M DREAMS BUT MY GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE FINISHING MY STUDIES SO DON'T WORRY ,MY EDUCATION IS NUMBER ONE ON MY TO-DO LIST 

Thanks

Comments

Popular Posts